FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Outfit Showcase

capsule outfits


This fall I've decided to join in with Anne and Jacqueline to clear out the clutter and focus on creating a wardrobe with for each season with items that I truly enjoy. Read all about that process here. Today I'm linking up to highlight what outfits I've created since the big clean out!

So far my fall outfits have included lots of layers like I expected, just not quite the type of layers highlighted in my fall inspiration looks (seen here).This unseasonably warm weather we've been having this month plus having my own personal heather hanging out in my belly has meant layers including lightweight scarves, cardigans, or blazers that can be shed when leaving the air conditioned office at the end of the day, and still plenty of bare legs. Not to mention I've only worn booties once! I'm hoping next months' highlights include some of these same favorites with just a few adjustments to account for what I hope is some cooler weather!

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute you and your bump are! I love these outfits - and I see we have a similar approach to the maternity dressing... striped dresses and jackets/blazers were my best friend. Love those two looks here especially. And I'm with you on the fall layers: not quite able to yet wear all the inspiration looks, mostly just the A/C necessary jackets when indoors. Though I kind of feel I should be grateful for this because once it really cools down the inspiration looks won't be quite as fun either when they require a real coat over them... ha. Thanks so much for linking up with us - so glad you're joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these fun layered looks you've created! It almost makes me miss being pregnant. Almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable. You have such chic maternity style! I really love each of these looks.

    ReplyDelete