FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finding my Zen



shirt: thrifted, pants: New York & Co., belt: Target, necklace: Wal-Mart, ring: thrifted

Shopping calms me.  It's my reward to myself and my favorite thing to do on Fridays right after work to celebrate surviving another week.  Normally my store of choice on Friday is Target, however, my inability to get out of there without spending at least $50 has made me switch it up lately and go thrifting on my way home instead.

This past Friday I went thrift crazy.  I couldn't stop finding items I liked!  I spent $35, but left with a skirt, 3 sweaters, 3 shirts, 2 jackets, and a ring.  The shirt in this post was one of the lucky items that came home with me.  I can't wait to see how I can remix it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment