FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, January 23, 2012

Spin Pins

For the first time in over a year, my hair is finally long enough again to be twisted into a (messy) bun using the spin pin...and I lost my spin pins.  I was super annoyed by this until I was wandering around CVS while being stuck on the phone (because I'm too nice to say no when my financial advisor's company calls and asks to complete a "short 3 minute survey") and found spin pin minis! I was cursed  blessed with what my mom calls "fine" hair and I just refer to as thin.  Thin/fine hair = regular spin pins being too long and sticking out the sides of my bun, but spin pin minis are just the right size to stay hidden. I think the minis are pretty awesome, but I also think I may be overly excited about my discovery. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment