FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Do You Think Anyone Will Notice?

edited - coral
tee & sweater: Target / pants & shoes: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Express brand) / belt: H&M

Although warmer weather has had me gravitating toward some lighter and brighter options, a black t-shirt and black jeggings will probably forever more be my go to uniform. Thank goodness for layers in the form of cardigans, blazers, and denim jackets and of course some good accessories, but my current favorite way to switch the black on black pairing up is with shoes! Flats are what I wear the majority of the time, so although I felt a little bad about adding 3 pairs to my closet last month I knew that they were fun enough to feel like I’m adding a little personality to a look that really could get boring if I’m not careful. Maybe it'll prevent my co-workers from realizing I wear the same thing over and over again? One can hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment