FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, June 3, 2016

Moving Slowly

edited
shirt & pants: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Express brand) / denim jacket: Old Navy / shoes: Payless

On days when I’m really tired, moving slower than usual getting out of the house to start the work day, and I just don’t have time to do anything more than throw my hair in a ponytail it feels a little too easy for me to want to throw on something equally as casual as a ponytail, like a plain black tee with my black jeggings. I finally decided that throwing on a button up is just as easy and actually just as comfortable, but makes me feel like I look way more pulled together than I actually am for the day. Sure I brought the level of casual down quite a bit by adding the denim jacket, but still prefer to embrace the thought of the more pulled together I look, maybe the more pulled together I’ll act. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment