FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, April 17, 2015

10 Things: Week 1

10 things week 1


A highlight of a few of the outfits put together last week out of the 10 Things challenge. So far I've stuck with it throughout the work week like I had planned and it's served its purpose by forcing me to wear the pieces in ways I likely wouldn't have considered otherwise. My favorite part about the first week participating is that it involved several unexpected (to me anyway!) color combinations I'm loving like pink + olive green, brown + black, and mint + navy.

Head on over to Sarah's blog to see how other ladies are doing with the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having fun with the challenge! Thanks for sharing your link.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink & olive combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love all of these looks--those boots are so cute, I love the cutouts! And I'm really digging the pale pink + animal print combo right now too (you'll see that tomorrow on my blog...my outfit is pretty similar to your middle one here!).

    ReplyDelete