FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Stripes

IMG_4382

dress: Target
blazer: Target
scarf: World Market

My closet transition to my spring clothes is still a work in progress, so I had completely forgotten that with spring comes maxi dresses! This basic one is a go to option for work on a hot summer day, but adding a blazer and colorful scarf make it a perfect option even in the chilliness of early spring. This ponte blazer is my favorite - just the right amount of stretch to it to make it insanely comfortable!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great way to make a maxi dress both polished and spring season appropriate. The pop of mint is so nice for some freshness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great look in classic stripes. Love the striped blazer over the black maxi and the mint scarf here is the perfect Spring addition. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think mint has to be about the friendliest color! i love the contrast against the black. this is definitely a good transitional outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is definitely a favorite of mine! I have a few more maxi dresses that I thought about busting out and trying something similar with them for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ada! I think I have a thing for stripes lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I wouldn't have thought that about a color, but you're totally right! I'd file coral under a friendly color too...that's another recent favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite things about spring/summer is busting out the maxi dresses! Gah, love how comfy and easy they are! Love yours with the striped blazer!

    ReplyDelete