FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Our Valentine's Day

Untitled design (1)

Having a child has made a holiday that in the past I've cared very little about, like Valentine's Day, a whole lot more fun! Last year Jacob was only 3 and a half months old so I didn't feel like there was much more I could do than just send cute little cards with his picture on them to the grandparents. But this year I thought it would be fun to make cookies together and then when I saw this heart stamp idea on a family member's Instagram as an idea for a Valentine's craft, with an empty paper towel roll in our recycling bin and red paint already in stock from a previous crafting attempt I couldn't help but throw a bib on and give it a try. Granted it kept him entertained for maybe all of 10 or 15 minutes and I spent a big chunk of the time trying to get him to keep the paint away from his mouth (check out that after picture where he was too quick for me and stamped his mouth!), but it was a fun little project that gave us some artwork to send along for his Grammy's fridge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment