FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, February 20, 2012

Busted



jeans, boots, tee: Target, sweater: Old Navy, necklace: present from a friend,  scarf: present from my niece, purse:  thrifted, sunglasses: Ralph Lauren


Today I was totally busted.  So far the parks have been empty when I go to take my pictures, but days like today when the temperature is mild and the sun is shining, more people make their way out to this trail with their dogs.  Every time up until today, I've been able to casually pretend to mess with my camera settings until they're out of sight so I don't look/feel like a crazy person wandering around taking pictures of myself.  Today, a man and his dog "Pudge" (a huge but adorable bulldog) came around the corner right as I was snapping the picture, leaving me no time to prepare for my usual ruse.  He seemed genuinely concerned that he and Pudge were interrupting me.  I told him I was just testing out the new camera.  I suppose this excuse won't work forever!  Oh well, since he was walking Pudge with what looked like a beer in hand, I don't suppose he would be one to judge. :)  My kind of neighbor!

Onto other things:  In case you haven't noticed, I wear glasses.  Last summer I finally decided to pay for a pair of prescription sunglasses that I really loved the style of.  These Ralph Lauren wayfarers have been absolutely perfect.  I highly recommend investing in a pair like these if you're as blind as I am.  No more forcing my eyes to deal with contacts just because I want to shield myself from the sunshine.

Also, I can't stand when skinny jeans bunch at the knees like these did today.  Someone please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment