FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Lumber Jack's Christmas Present


shirt: thrifted, vest: Clothes Mentor, jeans: Old Navy, boots: Target

This outfit is probably more comfortable than it is cute.  I feel a little bit like a lumber jack and a little bit like a Christmas present.  I just couldn't pass up this Ralph Lauren silk shirt for only $4 at my favorite thrift store.  What I'm using as a belt was supposed to go around the collar, but I wasn't so sure about that look so I repurposed it.

Side note: My husband bought me a new camera, so I've ventured away from my front porch to test it out.  These pictures are taken at a local park, but I felt ridiculous every time a car drove by.  I kept feeling crazy for taking pictures of myself in front of people!  Hopefully I'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment