FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge Accepted

sweater: Old Navy, tee: Kohl's, belt: Target, scarf: Kohl's, skirt: thrifted, boots: JCPenney
When I started this blog, it was with the goal of stepping outside of my comfort zone and being more adventurous with my style.   I say so far it's working!  I would've never thought to wear a red skirt and leopard print cardigan to work even a few months, but walked out the door this morning without even a second thought.  This post by Caitin on Audrey's blog has me excited to see what other options there are for my $4 red skirt from Goodwill!

I'm also challenging myself to not buy any clothing until I wear every "new" (new to me anyway) item in my closet.  I have a bad habit of buying things and then waiting forever to wear them.  This will force me to utilize every piece in my closet, and to be honest, my budget could use the break.  So there, I said it.  If I'm putting it out there for the world to see, then just maybe I'll follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment