FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, February 13, 2012

Jewelry with Meaning

Give more than a damn: bracelet by Regina Smith



While on Pinterest, I came across the quote Give more than a damn.  I work in social services and feel like this quote represents the mindset needed to operate successful programs that truly make a difference in the lives of the students we work with.  When I decided that I wanted a personalized bracelet with the quote, I headed to Etsy.  Somebody out there has to have the talent to make this stuff, right?  I found the perfect person for the job - Jewelry by R.M.Smith.  The bracelet is exactly what I wanted; perfect for every day wear and made just for me.  Another bonus?  A glimpse of this bracelet has been responsible for more than one attitude check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment