FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: A Sewing Machine

Cordless Sewing Machine.Opens in a new window

I haven't sewn anything since probably about junior high, and even back then the quality of my work was questionable.  I have a skirt I bought for $4 at a thrift.  It's a fun, brighter shade of pink and I'm excited for everything I'll be able to wear it with.  The length was probably fine if I would've left it alone, but I think it would look so much better if it was just a little bit shorter.  I don't want to spend much money and truthfully started looking at the cheapest options available.  This little thing is only $12.29 on Target's website, but I can't decide - is that just too cheap to expect it to get the job done, or is it just the right price for my sewing experiment?

No comments:

Post a Comment