FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, November 23, 2015

At it Again

edited
tee: Target, cardigan: Old Navy, necklacke: The Jones Market, skirt: gift, shoes: thrifted, 

Remember last week when I talked about adding a pattern being one of the ways I perk up an all black outfit? Well surprise, surprise - I'm at it again, just on the bottom half this  time. We experienced some really unseasonably warm weather recently with highs hitting 60 degrees for a few days so I used it as an opportunity to take the comfier than sweatpants maxi skirt out for one more spin this year. A note to all my fellow tall girls out there - this skirt gets bonus points for being the perfect length (and I'm 5'9"ish)! It was a gift from my mother-in-law for my birthday and I have no idea where she got it. I can't for the life of me find it online, but the brand name is Max Studio in case that's helpful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment