FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Old Favorite

tee: Forever 21, jacket: Old Navy, pants: Target, shoes: Nike



Ok, today I was lazy again today and wore my yoga pants out grocery shopping, but whatever.  What I'd rather talk about it my shirt and jacket. :)  I bought this shirt last year without knowing that neon would be so popular this year.  I've always worn it just for lounging around, but now I'm wondering if it can be dressed up and worn more often.  Thoughts anyone?  

I've had this jacket since I was a freshman in college.  I was obsessed with it.  I lost the first one I had somehow, replaced it with the exact same one, then never let this one out of sight again.  I was probably still in college the last time I wore it, but I could never bring myself to get rid of it.  Good thing!  When I saw Kendi's show up on her blog two times this week, I remembered that I still had mine and decided to bust it out.  I'm sure it'll be making many more appearances!

This weekend I drove to my parents house for the night, which is about 2 hours away.  There's a pretty big Salvation Army about halfway there that I decided to stop at and see if they had anything good.  I found a few items, but laughed to myself when I saw the bag they put my stuff in...


Fresh sweet corn!  I may live in the city now, but did I mention I'm from the country? :) 

2 comments:

  1. The neon on the shirt is the perfect amount! It's not too loud, but great for the neon trend (that I'll admit I'm resisting as much as possible, but it's looking nice on other people).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved bright colors in my workout clothes, but I've been having some trouble accepting it too. I think I'm going to give this shirt a try without the yoga pants! :)

    ReplyDelete