FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, March 11, 2016

One of Those Days

edited
dress & boots: Target / sweater: Forever 21

For some reason I feel the need to tell you that I was in an absolutely awful mood last night. It was one of those days that started with a very upset and clingy 1 year old, moved into a super busy work day that included working through my lunch to accommodate someone who didn't follow through on their end, back home to the still very upset and clingy 1 year old who then didn't want to sleep until he was being held. Although the snuggles were nice, it was 9:15am by the time I made it back downstairs and there was still dishes to clean up, food and bottles to pack for daycare, and a fridge to clean out because today was trash day and that's landed in my list of responsibilities in our division of household labor. 

But today is Friday, the weather is gorgeous and there's no sign of that snow pictured above, my son is now peacefully asleep, and there's a glass of wine by my side so I think we can call it even. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment