FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

This is Me

edited
tee: Target, sweater & boots: Kohl's, necklace: The Jones Market

I’m not sure there’s an outfit I could put on that would be more “me” and when that happens it just feels good, doesn’t it? For me that means a tee that’s fitted where it needs to be then has just enough flow in the midsection to be forgiving, favorite oversized sweater, maybe the softest skinny jeans I’ve ever owned, definitely the most comfortable boots I’ve ever owned, and then a kid friendly necklace from my favorite company The Jones Market. Unwashed hair, mascara, and some lip color when I’m feeling sassy. ;) Perfect for a casual Friday at work and all weekend for those times when you want to feel a little more together than your yoga pants make you feel! Do you have specific pieces or types of pieces that make you feel your best?

Linking up with The Fashion Canvas, Walking in Memphis in High HeelsMy Life Well Loved, and Style Sessions...

No comments:

Post a Comment